Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bottled Water

This is it! This is the day! After what seems like an eternity of waiting I'd finally get to see you !!!

May 11, 2011 - bought flowers and a love card from national bookstore. Body scrub, manicure and pedicure (LOL), and haircut. Even bought a new polo shirt. O d b all out preparation hahahaha. I remebered it to be a very restless, hectic day. 5 days of a few hours to no sleep at all because of the excitement to finally see you. Got stranded in Marinduque and went all crazy thinking that I wont be able to fetch you at the airport. Was contemplating on swimminga ll the way to Quezon despite the storm or contacting the coast guard and pouring out to them my love story just so they would take pity on me and let me ride their boat back to Manila. LOL again.

Dropped by at the hotel, asked the front desk to put the flowers and the card inside the room. Went straight to the airport after and waited with much anticipation for your flight.

May 11, 2011, 10:22 pm. Touchdown. And just a few minutes after I saw you walking along the arrival area with your all-too-familiar cap and glasses - the look I so love about you.

And then there we were, hugging each other. And I hugged you so tight, not minding the people around.

Got the car, and we went straight to the hotel.

That night was HEAVEN. The hugs. The kisses. The words I so long to hear. Everything was just bliss.

And as you drink the mineral water we bought before you slept (for a few minutes =) ), I was just staring at you and thinking, thanking for quenching the thirst in me for the kind of love I have always wanted. Thank you babe. I Love You. :)


No comments: